1. Enter beet into the diet, which will help in the work of the stomach and gallbladder. In addition, it contains iron, magnesium, zinc and calcium. All these helps the body to get rid of harmful substances. Vitamin B3, B6, C and beta-carotene help the liver to produce bile acids.
2. Eat 20-30 grams of activated carbon per day with purified water. It binds toxins, including pesticides, and leads them through the intestines.
3. Each day, eat citrus fruits, because they contain pectin, which perfectly cleanses the body of heavy metals, without eliminating useful micro elements.
4. Eat grapefruit. They include naringenin – a flavonoid that helps the liver to burn fat, in which are stored toxins.
5. Eat garlic. It promotes detoxification, because it helps to increase the number of white blood cells.
6. Enter asparagus into the diet, which helps to reduce the amount of pesticides in the body.
7. In the diet should be foods with vitamin C, because this vitamin reduces the level of radiation exposure.
8. Do exercise regularly and lead an active life. A half-hour sessions per day increases the supply of oxygen to the liver and kidneys, helping to cleanse the body.
9. Eat milk thistle for liver cleanse.
10. Eat seaweed. They contain algin, which removes toxins from the digestive tract. And trace elements, which are contained in algae, help to cleanse the blood.
11. Eat the leaves and roots of dandelion. They contain large amounts of antioxidants, which help to purify the liver.
12. Eat broccoli – it contains substances, having detoxifying effect.
13. Eat flaxseed and flaxseed oil, because they contain omega-3 and fiber.
14. Use turmeric – it is able to treat diseases of the liver and the gastrointestinal tract and purifies the body.